Tuesday 16 August 2016

William's post...

The Yesterday we did so much! We started our day off with a little bible reading and pare. Then we eat breakfast it's was super good I try the eggs and the were amazing and then we got in the car and went to a village to part with the family's and the kids of the homes we saw and went in to. It showed me that I shouldn't take things to advantage I
Back at home because some of these family's really have nothing.and God really touched my heart. And then we went to  the farm for lunch it's a pretty cool place and then we went to bbs and I gave it my all it was super awesome and like the kids are great! And the songs are also so fun to dance and sing. Then later that night we got home and we had dinner it was really good  and then later Johnny came though with Mc Dons and it was super sick night and I read more of the bible and asked him to help me understand what we are reading about.
It was super fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment