Monday 15 August 2016

VBS Day One

Seeing as it was my day of VBS to run,it only seemed right that I blog about it. At first I was afraid of the crowd and worried that I would forget to pause for Saul. But about 20 seconds into our first song I felt eased about the crowd. And Saul's upbeat and energetic personality just made me feel calm,cool and collected. Watching the kids sit and listen intently, answering the questions and having fun with the songs was just amazing, I've never seen such a large group of kids (little ones too!) have such patience and interest in the lesson. The kids here really crave the word of God and they can't seem to get enough. Their little minds are so much more accepting and willing than our adult minds and they just love learning about God. Today went amazingly and I can't wait to see how the week unfolds. Well that's all from me for now for it is my turn to shower and Tim needs his phone back. 
Alex :D

No comments:

Post a Comment