Sunday 14 August 2016

Sandy flop


Today started off great and ended amazing. We woke up at 8:30 and had a really awesome breakfast made by Dan and I think Justin, either way it was really good. I had waffles and a cream cheese bagel. I should of had a lot more water today. After breakfast we went right to the beach and it was so beautiful seeing the mountains again and also seeing the beach. The beach kind of smells a bit funny haha. But it was nice once we got in. Before we got in, we did our morning devotions and we picked out a few meaningful words from the Bible verse we read, that meant something or stood out to us. As our feet where in the nice pool beside the restaurant, when lunch came around we had some really good rice and chicken. We went shopping along the beach and I bought my three friends back home something from one of the shops. Through out the day I had the words of what we read *** all day which kept me thinking about God. I really wanted to go on the banana boats but we ran out of time but it was alright instead we went in to the ocean and went back in to the pool.  Then all of the people on the team aka Rick and John wanted me to belly flop like Johnny did like last year but they said if I did they'll give  me a few Ice creams. So I did it maybe around 10 or 5 times. It did hurt a lot but it was worth it. Because John is buying me ice cream from McDonald's.
So then we came home from the beach and had dinner. Had some time to do our evening devotions and talked about the words that came to us. Bradon did worship and it was great. And now we are getting food from mcdonald. 

-William 

No comments:

Post a Comment